What’s Happening In LaMoure
It has been an exciting summer here in LaMoure. The parking lot on the southside of the Sunset Park has been installed. The walking paths are going in. The water tower is nearing completion.
The LaMoure Chamber Retailers Banquet is tentatively scheduled for November 27, 2021 at Centerfield Bar & Grill. Awards are given to our community members who go above and beyond their regular daily activities. A ballot will be in the LaMoure Chronicle or you can...
- Wildlife & Game Feed and Auction
- 4-H Family Fun Night – Held in March
- Easter Egg Hunt – Held in March or April
- June (Father’s Day weekend) ND Farm Toy Show
- June (4th weekend) Alumni Weekend
- July 4th Fireworks at Lake LaMoure
- July (3rd weekend) Red Hot Fire Days
- July – Sept. – Farmers Market
- Annual Chamber Banquet – Held in November
- LaMoure Legion Turkey Fun Night – Held in November
- Pancake Day – First Saturday every December
- Santa Claus Day – Held in December